It’s all the rage on Tik Tok but I really didn’t know about it until my friend forwarded me the recipe seeing that I have tonnes and tonnes of tomatoes from my garden.
It is really an easy to follow recipe. I modified it a bit from the original as the kids are going to have it so I had to omit the chili flakes. You are also to use 2 blocks of feta but I only used one as I am lactose intolerant. LoL
1 x block of Feta
1 kg of tomatoes (any kind I guess)
4-5 x cloves of garlic
Sprinkle of oregano
(“They” also suggested chili flakes, Italian mix spices)
Sprinkle of salt
Sprinkle of pepper
Half a cup of olive oil
1. Place tomatoes on the baking pan.
2. Place feta in the middle of the pan with the tomatoes.
3. Place garlic in pan.
4. Pour olive oil on ingredients in the pan.
5. Sprinkle salt, pepper and spices.
6. Place in the oven at 220 degrees C for 30mins or until cooked.
7. Meanwhile, boil preferred pasta in pot.
8. Take baking tray out of oven. Mash the cooked ingredients in the pan to a desired consistentcy.
9. Drain cooked pasta of water.
10. Add pasta to the mashed feta and tomatoes.
11. When serving, you can garnish with basil and parmesan.